Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New

Here's a quick list of what's new with Connections.

For mother's day (eve) we're having a cook out and inviting everyone. Thus far, everytime we've had a cook out, we've spiked in attendance. It excites me to meet new people this weekend!

Tomorrow I'm meeting with some other church planters in the area. I can't wait to connect with them and hear some more of their stories. God is moving in this treasure valley. The harvest is ready!

I had lunch with a true creative today. He has all these great ideas that most churches would never consider. I think he's going to fit in well with us!!! We love crazy ideas.

We had a great leadership team meeting this week and had an extended prayer time that was really, really good. I felt like that was "church" in it's purest form. Everyone at the table has a relationship with Christ. I trust them all. We need more prayer times like that!

This is the last week for Jordan. She's been working with our kids since we were a house church. Daxton, my 5 year old, prays for dinner using prayer's that Jordan has taught him. She's had a great influence on all our kids!!! We will miss her greatly.

We put an add on Craigslist for another children's worker and I think we found one. We'll be doing an interview soon.

If you're in the Treasure Valley, we'll be BBQ'ing Saturday at 5. Come join us!!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

We'll be there bright eyed and bushy tail.