Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Third and Final Taylor

I took Tam in for her ultra sound Monday.  We're proud to announce we're having a boy.  Everything appears healthy.  For those who are keeping track, this will be our third boy to be brought into the world. I've been reminded that the sex of the child is determined by the Father. What can I say . . . I make boys.
Speaking of three boys, we unloaded truck #4 into storage last week.  John, a pastor from southern  Florida, his wife and three sons are here to help take Connections to the next level. It is SO great having an experienced pastor on this journey with us. As I've blogged before, I have so much to learn! 
Also, we had 22 at our launch team meeting last week! God is blessing our efforts.  Our teams is constantly inviting people to group.  I probably average at least one invite a week. This Friday we're having a cook out. I'm excited to make new connections! :)

No comments: