Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Been Served

This last week we gave away money to those that attended our Connection Group.  Along with those crisp green fun tickets we included preprinted cards that said, "www.ivebeenserved.com" on them.  I challenged our people to pay for someone's meal or part of their gas and give them one of the cards.  I was thinking, if someone paid for my food and handed me one of those cards, I'd at least check out the website!


We're doing this for a number of reasons.  Part of it is to the get the name of the church out there. I think people will talk about this.  But, the second and main reason is to serve our community. Paying for a meal or someone's groceries is a minor thing, but the spirit of service rings loud and clear.  We're not here to take, we're here to give, to bless our community!

Take a moment to check out the website www.ivebeenserved.com. We bought this domain name and hope to use it a bunch!